Kingswood Care Home in Wotton-under-Edge are currently seeking a Care Assistant to join our hardworking and dedicated team.
Kingswood Care Home provides accommodation, personal and nursing care, for up to 47 people. Kingswood has large mature gardens that are often visited by local wild life including squirrels rabbits and ducks.
We are several communal areas within the home. Residents enjoy views of the garden from the two main lounges. There is an activities room and we have two bright airy conservatories.
The home is looking for a caring and emphatic care assistant to take care of the homes residents on a daily basis to meet their needs.The ideal candidate will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care, you will be responsible to promote as much independence for our residents as possible and treat all residents with understanding and dignity. If you are a team player and have excellent listening skills then apply today!
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Work on your own initiative
- Be caring and compassionate
- NVQ Level 2 in Care (desirable but not necessary)
In return we can offer you
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
Apply online today or contact the home on 01453 844 647