Kingswood Care Home in Wooten-under-Edge are currently seeking a Senior Care Assistant on a full time basis to join our hard working team.
Kingswood Care Home provides accommodation, personal and nursing care, for up to 47 people. Kingswood has large mature gardens that are often visited by local wild life including squirrels rabbits and ducks.
We are several communal areas within the home. Residents enjoy views of the garden from the two main lounges. There is an activities room and we have two bright airy conservatories.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
The Successful candidate will have previous experience as a Senior Carer or have worked as a Care Assistant and looking for the next step in your career. We are looking for exceptional individuals with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Confident team player
- Satisfactory Policy check and check against the SOVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Program
- Previous experience of working with the relevant Service User Group
- NVQ level 3 in care
- Experience/Qualification in the safe Handling of medicines
In return for this we can offer you:
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Program helpline
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
If you think you have the experience, skills and attitude then apply online today!